Yield structure in the production of certified seeds from bulgarian potato varieties
Автор: Nacheva E., Blagoeva V., Masheva S., Michov M., Yankova V., Iliev E., Markova D.
Журнал: Овощи России @vegetables
Рубрика: Аграрная наука в мире
Статья в выпуске: 1 (22), 2014 года.
The experiment was performed in the Maritsa Vegetable Crops Research Institute, Plovdiv and Experimental station, Samokov during the period 2009-2011. The aim of this study was to investigate yield structure in the production of certified seeds from Bulgarian potato varieties. Three factors field experiment was set with 12 combinations with established effect of the factors - fertilization rate, planting density and term of leaf striping on the yield of the variants. The total yield in production of certified seeds from Bulgarian potato varieties varies from 2282 to 3556 kg/da. The standard yield of the seed fractions increases significantly with the increase of planting density and decrease of the duration of term of leaf striping.
Potato, production of certified seeds, factors forming the yield, standard yield
Короткий адрес: https://readera.ru/14025059
Список литературы Yield structure in the production of certified seeds from bulgarian potato varieties
- Amelyushkina T., Semeshkina P., Anisimov B., 2008. The effect of leaf stripping and protective measure data on potato seed material. Potato culture: research results, innovations, practice. Materials of scientific and practical conference Scientific Supply and Innovative Development of Potato Culture (v. 1), p. 369-376.
- Callihan R., R. Mc Dole, P. Mann, 2007. The influence of nitrogen and phosphorus fertilization on periderm anatomy in Russet Burbank potatoes. American Journal of Potato Research, Volume 50, Number 10, 380-387,
- Duncan, D., 1955. Multiple range and multiple F tests. Biometrics. 11: 1-42
- Muletarova, S., E. Nacheva, 1995. Monitoring of the viral diseases on potatoes of the main seed productive regions. Higher Institute of Agriculture-Plovdiv, Scientific Works, v. III, book 2, 15-18.
- Nikolov P., Laginova M., Dimitrova L. 2008. The potato wart disease in Bulgaria -symptoms, speading and response of the varieties Plant Science (Bulgaria) v. 45(1) p. 28-31.
- Petrov N., D. Khristova, C. Heinze, P. Willingman, G. Adam, 2008. Identification of the Virus, Causing Necrotic Ring Spots on Potato Tubers in Bulgaria. Plant Science (Bulgaria) v. 45(5) p. 407-411.
- Plotnytska, O.V., Vermenko, Yu, 2007. Productivity of seed potato depending on phytosanitary growing conditions. Ahrarna Nauka, issue 36, p. 74-78.
- Samaliev H., O. Baicheva, A. Aleksiev, 1995. Identification of potato cyst nematode/Globodera pallida/in Bulgaria. Higher Institute of Agriculture-Plovdiv, Scientific Works, v. XI, book 3, p. 251-255.
- Trifonova Z., V. Blagoeva, 2008. Resistance of lines and potato cultivars to Globodera rostochiensis. Plant Science (Bulgaria) v. 45(3) p. 218-221.
- Yang X., H. Tian, J. Wei, 2009. Effect of different sowing method and population density on seed potato production. Southwest China Journal of Agricultural Sciences, p. 4-9.