Research of the technology for the production of modified sulfur bituminous binders
Автор: Djimasbe R., Ivanov V.B., Kemalov A.F., Kemalov R.A., Valeev T.F., Nerobov N.
Рубрика: Химическая технология
Статья в выпуске: 2 (76), 2018 года.
In this article, a review of the literature on the technology for producing elemental sulfur-based paving material was reviewed, and a laboratory test of this technology was conducted at the Department of Highly Viscous Crude Oil and Bitumen. Natural. Attempts to mix sulfur with bitumen to reduce the cost of road construction and sulfur use were undertaken earlier, but the resulting blends did not provide the appropriate quality and the process was difficult to implement. The article proposes a unique technology to obtain not a physical mixture, but the formation of a chemical bond between sulfur and bitumen with the formation of bitumen polymers. This technology becomes possible with the use of a catalyst specially developed by the initiators of the project and has no equivalent in the world practice. And we add that the subject of the production of sulfur bitumen is not a question of actuality on the one hand since 1970, many researchers are interested in this subject but as with the abundance of oil and no one question about alternative solutions, and today with the reduction of traditional oil this theme is really soliciting.
Sulfur bitumru, sulfur concrete, bitumru, sulfur, modifier, polymer, sulfur bitumen, bitumen
Короткий адрес: https://readera.ru/140238690
IDR: 140238690 | DOI: 10.20914/2310-1202-2018-2-270-274
Список литературы Research of the technology for the production of modified sulfur bituminous binders
- Sutandar T., Poirier G. Shell Oil Company: Les rurobes Bitumineux modifies au soufre. 2012. 30 p. Available at: http://www.bitumequebec.ca/wp-contrut/uploads/2015/06/14rurobes-bitumineux-modifies-au-soufre-g-poirier.pdf
- Slavutskii M.S. Why the viscous bitumrus were stuck. Automobile roads. 2000. no. 7. pp. 24-25.
- Sokhadze V. Sh. New possibilities of bituminous materials. Construction and real estate. 2001. no. 2. pp. 25-29.
- Rudruskaya I.M., Rudrusky A.V. Organic binders for road construction. Moscow, Transport, 1984. 229 p.
- Eugrue M. Urgrucy of production of gray-concrete and gray-bitumru. The use of sulfur in road construction in the US, Canada, France, Poland. The Right Solution. Available at: http://www.xn-dtbhaacat8bfloi8h.xn-p1ai/serobeton-actual
- Djimasbe R., Fakhrutdinov R.Z., Galiullin E.A., Laskovruokova E.A. On the Role of Oil Production and Refining in the Economy of the Republic of Chad. Bulletin of Kazan National Technological University. 2017. vol. 20. no. 3
- Mrucovsky M.A., Yavorsky V.T. Technology of sulfur. Moscow, Chemistry, 1985. 286 p.
- Khaliullin A.K. Chemistry of sulfur. Moscow, Stroiizdat, 1995. 170 p.
- Lyapina N.K. Chemistry and Physicochemistry of Organosulfur Compounds of Petroleum Distillates. Moscow, Nauka, 1984. 120 p.
- Telyashev I.R. et al. Influruce of technological parameters on the interaction of sulfur with oil residues. Oil refining and petrochemistry. Ufa, Publishing house IPNHP, 2001. no. 33, pp. 76-81.
- Tomkowiak K., Zelinski K. Wplywdodatkysidrky do asphaltow. Drogownictwo. 1983. no. 2. pp. 55-59.
- Stefanczyk B. Wplumsiarkinaroznero dzaje asfaltow. Drogownictwo. 1985. no. 5. pp. 142-158.
- Kalabinska M., Pilat J. Technologiamaterialow I nawierzchnidrogowych. Warszawa, 1985. 235 p.
- Sidorruko N.N. Extrusion of service life of road asphalt-concrete coatings in the Far North conditions. Moscow, 1987. 20 p.
- Borbat V.F., Elesin M.A., Turruko F.P. Chemistry of sulfur in industrial materials technology. Omsk, Publishing house "Academy", 2004. 274 p.