Meat products for baby nutrition enriched with natural mineral and vitamin supplements
Автор: Karchava M.S., Berulava I.O., Kintsurashvili N.J., Ergemlidze T.D.
Журнал: Juvenis scientia @jscientia
Рубрика: Сельскохозяйственные науки
Статья в выпуске: 4, 2018 года.
The article discusses the possibility of correction of preschool and school age nutrition status with the usage of local (Georgian) vegetable and mineral resources. The techniques of kids sausages and semi-processed minced meat productswith the usage of natural mineral and vitamin supplements of high bioavailability. As the mineral supplements the Lyophilic Concentrate of Georgian mineral water "Lugella" (CaCl2 10% Concentrate) are used for on the base of wheat bran, and as the vitamin supplement - the lyophilic concentrate of sweetbrier fruit extract, taken from the high mountainous regions, on the basis of starch. Chemical composition of food supplements has been established. Theoretical reasoning of the new technology of vitamin C is given. It is noted that the first time in the fruit of the sweetbrier and the filling of biologically active substances and its complement is to increase the value of vitamin C. It is shown that the vitamin supplement obtained by the proposed technology is characterized by 2,4 times higher containing of vitamin C, compared to the dry flour of the fruit. The influence of sodium nitride reduction in microbiological safety of children's sausages is also studied.
Baby nutrition products, nutritional status correction, mineral food additive, vitamin food supplements, enriched meat products
Короткий адрес: https://readera.ru/14110499
Список литературы Meat products for baby nutrition enriched with natural mineral and vitamin supplements
- Zakharova I.N., Sugyan N.G., Dmitrieva Yu.A. Micronutrient Deficiencies in Children of Preschool Age//Current pediatrics. Vol. 13. № 4. Pp. 63. 2014.
- Pavlov N.N., Kleschina Yu.V., Eliseev Yu.Yu. Evalution of actual nutrition and nutrition status of modern children//Kursk Scientific and Practical Bulletin "Man and His Health" 2011. № 1. Pp. 128-132.
- Ergemlidze T., Kintsurashvili N., Karchava M., Berulava I. Nutrition-related problems if pre-school children in Georgia//Georgian Engineering News. 2016. No.4 (vol.80). p. 148-151
- Kintsurashvili N., Ergemlidze T., Karchava M., Berulava I. Technology of produqtion of a natural mineral food supplement//Georgian Engineering News. 2017. No.3 (Vol.83). p. 115-117
- Kintsurashvili N., Ergemlidze T., Karchava M., Berulava I. Technology of produqtion of natural vitamin food supplement//Georgian Engineering News. 2017. No.3 (Vol.83). p. 111-114.